Rike formed a very close friendship with one of the competitors



Friendship with Elona  – Inside the house, Rike formed a very close friendship with one of the competitors. “It is a very brave girl, no more strength. This is because such a life has become. However, Elona is reluctant to talk about her personal things and also I spoke very little. She has written something for her family, and I said that I have come to master life itself, I worked at a young age and I’m so brave and courageous. ”
Plastic interference – “I am 100% natural. I have not done any plastic surgery ever in my life, “said Rike, denying rumors of such interventions.
Explanation of the name – unusual name has aroused more curiosity Rica. “This is my grandmother’s name and the name of God comes from the Star in antiquity. However, my grandmother and I called the passport NiFe. Rike is a pseudonym, but everyone call me so. Besides the name, the grandmother took the pseudonym “explained competitors.